Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Baby's Room!!!

Ok so I've been wanting to share this for awhile. I am not much of a crafty person, as most of you know, but when there are projects that involve real tools and a big change, I really get into those. So here are the results of the baby room transformation:)

These were the colors the room used to be. Green and ....pink...ew! Haha they actually weren't too bad of colors by themselves, but together it looked really weird. This isn't the best 'before' picture, but you get the idea. Just green and pink walls in the room.

We got to work making the room our own and one that will hopefully be a happy room that our little girl will enjoy being in.




We started painting with a nice basic yellow...


And I do mean 'WE'. I didn't just take pictures the whole time:)
















After we got the walls painted, we put up a white bead board....










And finally the finished room!!...

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love how a paint job can completely change the feel of a room. Love the idea of daisies in there.

    ReplyDelete