Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Preparing for Baby

Well I am now 29 weeks and getting bigger everyday..and more uncomfortable! (I know all you mothers reading are thinking to yourself...'oh you just wait!' I've heard that a lot) But nonetheless, I am loving every minute especially as she is moving more and more. It looks like she is going to follow in her dads footsteps and be a soccer player with as much as she's kicking! Everything is growing normally and healthy. Mom, baby, and even dad are doing great. I am experiencing some braxton hicks contractions and averaging about 2-3 trips to the potty a night.

As our nesting instincts are kicking in, Paul and I are getting anxious to prepare for her to come. We started on her room with just a pint of sample paint which actually went pretty far. The walls in her room were a weird pink and green which reflected oddly off each other. So we have in mind a nice yellow with a white panelling.

This is the pink and green combo. For some reason every time I went in the room, I got the biggest craving for some pink lemonade and sherbet. I'm not sure why... ;).

So I can't take that much longer, so here are the beginning stages of the transformation:


Had to throw one in of us:)

So there ya have it. Soon we will have it finished and hopefully will improve on how it looks now. With the yellow walls and white paneling, we want to accent the room with daisies somehow, so any ideas would be appreciated:)

We are SOOO stinkin excited for our baby to come and join our family and hope we get everything done in time!

2 comments:

  1. looks wonderful, Can't wait to see it all done. We do want to make it down there sometime to see you and your new place. Hopefully that will happen in the next little while. We sure do love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for my new niece!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete